Popular Quick links:
- Southeast Sailing Business Directory
- Trawler Articles
2011 BoatUS Florida Anchoring Law PDFs:
Download Page 1
Download Page 2
- Sailboat Reviews: Day sailers, small racers, Cruisers, Racer/Cruisers
- Sailboat Racing Pages: Tips, tactics, techniques, race flags, rules, etc
- Southern Youth Sailing Programs
- Southern Yacht Club & Sailing Associations Directory
- Current Lake Okeechobee Navigation Depths
A FREE, printed and online monthly Sailing magazine dedicated to Sailing and Cruising in Florida, the Florida Keys, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas, The Bahamas and points south.
Articles on sailing, resources for sailors, sailboat racing, sailboat reviews, sailboats for sale, cruising destinations, anchoring laws, moorings, marinas, news and information about sailing in Florida and the South.
Cover: Free Spirit, A Pearson 36, leaves Pensacola Pass headed due south for Isla Mujeres at the start of the 29th Regata al Sol. Photo by Julie B. Connerley. Story page 39.
Southern Regional Monthly Wind, Currents
Calendar of Events in the Southeast
Short Tacks - News
Southeast Racing Calendar
Southeast Coast (NC, SC, GA)
Northern Gulf Coast (FL Panhandle, AL, MS, LA, TX)
|Search the Sailing Business Directory by Keyword:
And/Or Choose a Business Category: